History of Troop 130

Troop 130 was originally chartered in 1954 where meetings were held in Figsboro at the Pleasant Grove Community Club in Henry, VA.  The troop successfully ran through 1963. 
 
The troop was reactivated in the fall of 1971 sponsored by Dudley Elementary School through 2010.  

Today the troop is supported by its newest parent organization, Epworth United Methodist Church.  Since 1954, sixteen scouts have earned the rank of Eagle Scout, the latest awarded in May 2012.